We are a Patient-Centered Medical Home
Mid-Delta Health Systems is a Patient-Centered Medical Home which means that we deliver a higher quality of healthcare to YOU THE PATIENT by providing the best of comprehensive and coordinated health care at all life stages.
You are joining a team that includes health care professionals, family (if you wish), and most importantly YOU!
You will be asked to pick one of our physicians so that you can develop a relationship with this provider as they will be your team leader in your personalized healthcare. If at all possible, this will be the provider that you see at most of your visits.
Please don’t feel overwhelmed by all of the questions that we are asking. We are assessing you for factors that relate to your total well-being, which includes your total health, preventive screenings, and behavioral health.
Mid-Delta Health Systems has been awarded the
Level III Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition,
which is the highest recognition that can be given.
This required dedication and perseverance to achieve this accreditation. We will continually provide a “patient-centered medical home”, which is centered around our patients and looks at treating the “whole” person. Our team looks at the outcomes for diseases and ways to improve our screening rates. We will continually make efforts to incorporate patient education along with self-management goals at every visit.
Our expert physicians and modern equipment ensure your health.
As part of your team, we will...
- Explain diseases, treatments, and results in a way that is easy to understand.
- Listen to your feelings and questions and help make decisions
- Provide timely access to medical care including Saturday clinic
- Provide timely answers to medical questions and care based on evidence-based guidelines. Work with other medical experts, if needed, to coordinate care.
- Help you in self-management concepts by helping you take control of your health
- Track your health information by using electronic records
- End your visit with clear instructions about expectations, treatment goals, and future plans.
We trust you, our patient to:
- Ask questions, share your feelings, and be part of your care.
- Be honest about your medical history and symptoms or changes in your health
- Make healthy decisions about your daily habits and lifestyles
- Prepare for your appointment by getting your labwork done and by bringing all of your medication bottles with you to EVERY visit
- Keep your appointment as scheduled, including referrals
- Let us know when you see other doctors (including ER visits) and/or a medication change
- Please ask other providers to send us a report about your care when you see them.